The etiquette of riding the MRT 搭捷運常見的禮節問題
1. 出入困難
Let everyone get off the train before you get on.(請先下再上)
Let the passengers off first.(請先讓下車乘客離開)
2. 擠不進去
Move to the back!(請往後移動)
Everybody move in!(請大家往裡面移動)
3. 勿強行上車
Please don't force your way onto the train.(請不要強行上車)
Just wait for the next train.(請等下一班車)
4.包包勿背在後
Could you please wear your book bag on the front or hold it in your hand?
(可以請你將背包放在胸前或是提在手上嗎?)
5.身體勿靠欄杆
Please hold on to the MRT pole with your hand.(在捷運上請用手扶著把手)
Could you please make some room so I can hold on to the pole?
(麻煩給我空間,我要抓車桿)
6.手機音量過大
Could you please turn down the volume on your phone?
(可以麻煩您將手機音量調小一點嗎?)
Could you please use headphones?(可以請您用耳機嗎?)
7.引導迷路乘客
Your're on the wrong MRT line.(您搭錯路線了)
You're on the brown line, but you should be on the green line.
(您現在搭的是棕線,但應該搭綠線才對)
8.讓座
Please have the seat.(請坐)
No really, you can have my seat. I'm getting off the train soon.
(沒事,您請坐,我快下車了)
Excuse me, this person is feeling sick. Would you mind giving them your seat?
(不好意思,這個人不太舒服,可否請您讓座呢?)
9.擋住車門
Hey, coming through.(借過一下)
No comments:
Post a Comment